Thursday, December 9, 2021

Long overdue!

Hi all...it's been awhile...I know. Thank you for being so patient with the blog! With conferences, quarantines, and assessments, I've been a bit side tracked with my typical planning time! I'm hoping to be back on track really soon. In the meantime, enjoy these photos that I've taken but neglected to post! Be Well!  






































We've been reading many versions of the fairy tale "The Gingerbread Man". To go along with this, we have been doing lots of nonfiction reading about foxes because there is always a fox in the story. We have been learning many facts about foxes and learning some new vocabulary words like prey, predator, rodent, mammal, omnivore, and scat. This week we did a directed drawing of a fox! 


Swim!

 Here we are swimming at PE!  So much fun!!